PowerCenter integration service in Informatica moves data from sources to targets based on workflow, session and mapping related metadata stored in the repository.
The Integration Service can combine data from different platforms and source types. The Integration service also performs certain tasks such as
• Managing workflow schedule.
• Lock and read the workflow.
• Reading the parameter file.
• Creating the workflow log.
• Run workflow tasks and evaluate the conditional links connecting tasks.
• Start the Data Transformation Manager (DTM) process or processes to run the session.
• Write historical run information to the repository.
• Send post-¬session email in the event of a DTM failure.
DataTerrain, with years of experience and reliable experts, is ready to assist. We have served more than 250 customers in the US and over 70 customers worldwide. We are flexible in working hours and do not need any long-term binding contracts.